Self-driven SSIS Expert, Warsaw - Poland
Nordea are looking for an experienced SSIS expert for our new offices in Warsaw where you will be part of a global team of 3300 within IT, back-office, compliance and change programmes.
The position we offer
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Maintaining existing SSIS & SQL setup
- Further develop solutions to our existing data warehouse
- Database management systems and platforms
Furthermore we expect you to act at Nordic level and are able to operate and coordinate cross border as well as we expect you to be flexible in working hours.
The qualifications you need
We expect that you have 7-10 years’ experience in data modelling, development, implementation and support of transactional databases and data warehouses for global large scale systems.
You have In-depth understanding of industry standard BI methodologies and have the ability to keep oversight of large amounts of information. We believe you have deep knowledge of / expert in SSIS & SQL
Also we expect ability to understand financial & business process management and workflow as well as we expect experience with ITIL Framework.
Any experience with Qlik, Tableau or PowerBI and/or Alteryx will be considered an advantage
As a person we expect:
- You are structured in your approach to delivering and solving tasks
- Ability to keep oversight of large amounts of information
- You strive to always deliver with quality and on time
- You are self-driven and work independent and find it natural be proactive – also towards your colleagues who is abroad
- You are used to a hectic working day with many different tasks and sometimes short deadlines
- As a person you have a positive and optimistic outlook and can keep that even under pressure
As English is our company language, you need to have a high level of fluency in spoken and written English. Travelling days is to be expected every other month.
More information and send application
If you have any question, please contact Martin Hansen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply in English and we will receive your applications through the link in this job ad
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.