Scrum Master in Change Execution, Warsaw
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a part of the Change Execution unit within Banking Technology you will work in a variety of medium and large-scale initiatives across the Nordea Group.
As a Scrum Master you will be involved in Nordea’s strategic initiatives within compliance, simplification and digitalization. You will be coaching and helping teams, ensuring agility and excellent deliveries.
In Change Execution we support business partners across the whole of Nordea, which means that you can expect some travel.
What you’ll be doing:
- Tracking progress of tasks against agreed estimates.
- Leading and managing virtual scrum teams.
- Engaging with stakeholders and managing internal/external relationships.
- Working with Product Owners to focus on business priorities, and manage continually changing requirements.
- Driving Sprint planning and daily stand-ups with the scrum teams if needed.
- Tracking sprint progress, manage blockers to ensure sprint goals are met.
- Providing transparency - clear and accurate metrics on sprint reports.
- Running sprint retrospective and review meeting, drive scrum teams to continuously improve.
- Coaching the team to adopt best practices with Agile development methodologies.
- Working with the team to define a release and launch plan.
The role is based in Warsaw.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
We expect you to be passionate about creating an environment of trust and great dynamics where people perform their best and work together as a team. We expect you to be able to tick off most of the listed values below.
- At least two years of a Scrum Master and Agile Ways of Working experience in IT, preferably in a financial sector,
- Analytical skills and ability to deal with complex issues,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing,
- Experienced with Agile development methods,
- Integrity and capacity to work independently,
- Experience of building strong stakeholder relationships,
- Structured and have a consulting mind-set,
- Experience in facilitating – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team,
- Holder of a relevant university degree e.g. IT, finance, economics or similar,
- Scrum Master and/or Agile Project Management experience, SAFe knowledge is an advantage.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 16 May 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.