Risk & Compliance Expert, Gdynia
Make IT Risk-, Compliance and Audit Management your business!
Risk & Compliance Solutions (RCS) orchestrate, implement and coordinates changes to align and augment the Risk and Compliance activities in a structured way through proactive remediation supporting the Group Technology organisation.
The RCS ambition is to take on complex tasks and bring them from idea phase to realisation and in parallel continuously build structures and procedures that give Nordea Group IT management excellent qualitative support.
Our main responsibility areas are:
- Risk Management
- Compliance Management
- Audit Management
- Quality Assurance
The position we offer
As Risk and Compliance (RCS) Expert with special focus on Audit Management in Group Technology, RCS you will be responsible ensuring consistent overview of audit issues, track progress and drive initiatives to ensure that prudent remediation actions are performed.
You will be involved with 1st line of defence work, where you will support or lead activities related to Audit Management and work with the organisation to drive effective risk mitigation by supporting effective remediation of Audit issues.
- Advice the organization to secure effective IT Risk mitigation by supporting effective remediation’s of audit issues.
- Communicate with all levels in the organisation to ensure visibility of the IT Audit management function.
- Ensure consistence overview of issues and track progress.
- Execute quality controls according to the IT Audit processes. Report issues to management.
- Participate and drive relevant IT Audit management activities to ensure that knowledge is shared and that any tasks are adequately managed.
- Work closely together with Head of IT Audit management and the IT RCS team to provide audit advisory and guidance.
- Build on relationships and partner up with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the value chain.
- Communicate effectively to recipients in Nordea to secure necessary input, anchoring and optimising the decision making process.
The position will be working out of Gdynia.
Some travel will be required.
The qualifications you need
We expect you to have relevant experience combined with a strong interest in being driver for activities and initiatives and play a central role in driving change as well as support the creation of a great customer experience.
In a rapidly changing environment, we expect that you are able to quickly pick up advanced domain knowledge and show strong interpersonal skills.
- More than 3 years of experience in IT Audit and/or IT Risk Management or other proactive IT risk remediation activities supporting the organisation.
- University degree in Information Technology or extensive experience in IT.
- As Risk and Compliance Expert we expect that you possess good communication skills and that you find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross boarder Nordic organisation.
- You are flexible and solution oriented, with a focus on quality and deliveries.
- You are a competent team player who finds it natural to share knowledge and ideas with colleagues and develop your networks both internally and externally.
- You possess analytic skills and can understand complex issues.
- You can operate efficiently with MS office tools.
- It will be beneficial if you have knowledge and preferably practical experience with applying ITIL and COBIT frameworks.
- CISA/CISP, CRISC certification would be an asset.
You are fluent in English, written and spoken, well organized and work systematically.
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.