ITSM Tool - Senior Developer, Warsaw
The position we offer
You will become a part of a team of 6 remedy developers, working in Denmark and Poland. The team has the full technical responsibility for Nordea Remedy instance, covering development, improvements, system lifecycle, user support and troubleshooting.
The team is following SCRUM principles, and you will have a high influence on planning and executing your own tasks.
You will be working from our newly opened office in Warsaw.
You will be working closely with major stakeholders, and will be responsible for defining/designing and reviewing your solution – together with the rest of the team.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Developing the code and ensuring that it is aligned with Nordea’s coding standards.
- Ensure reusability
- Are responsible for testing own developed components
- Are responsible for documentation of own work, and secure that it is reviewed and aligned with Nordea I&O standards.
- Ensure – and be a part of – deployment process to Test, Preproduction and Production environments.
- You are responsible for keeping deadlines.
- Participate in daily adhoc tasks and support related questions, as well as acting as subject matter expert towards major stakeholders and / or projects on selected areas.
The qualifications you need
Development, maintenance and technical support of our current Remedy Application, version 8.1. We expect minimum 3-5 years of development experience with Remedy, and that you have worked with ARS 7.6.0 and up. Experience with other ITSM tools is a plus, but not required.
As a person:
As a person, you are focused, service minded and possesses the ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple requests from multiple sources - with a smile. Since you will be working with colleagues in both Poland and Nordic countries, good communication skills in English are needed.
Experience with the following areas:
- Customization of OOTB BMC Remedy modules
- Plugins/Vendor forms
- Server group
- Web services and API
- SQL (Oracle database)
Since the team is working agile (SCRUM), an “Agile Mindset” is needed.
ITIL foundation as a minimum. 3+ years of business experience. Graduate from college or university.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.