Workstream Coordinator, FCIA Workstream. FCCP
Workplace: Warsaw, Łódź or Gdynia
The Financial Crime Change Programme (FCCP) is a group-wide programme, which has a top-priority for the board and the bank. The target state is a global standard for mitigating financial crime.
A fundamental pillar in protecting our customers, our bank and the community against financial crime is having the ability to act both pro-actively to prevent financial crime and reactively to investigate and support scenarios where financial crime may have occurred.
The financial Crime Intelligence and Analytics workstream is building Nordea’s financial crime intelligence and analytics capability for the banks financial crime community and will leverage the potential from the banks financial crime data.
The position we offer
Each workstream will consist of a workstream lead, one or more project managers and subject matter experts being allocated to the project from the business and IT. As a workstream coordinator you will support the workstream lead and the workstream management team that consists of the workstream project managers in the daily workstream management tasks and coordination.
As the workstream coordinator you will have a central role in securing the workstream delivers as requested and on time.
You will report to the workstream lead and your main responsibilities will cover the following areas, but is not limited to:
- Preparing decision material and presentations
- Organizing and preparing workstream and project meetings
- Coordinating and preparing for common workstream and individual project activities
- Supporting and coordinating resource and cost management for the workstream activities and projects
- Supporting the workstream lead and project managers in various workstream programme and project reporting
- Securing workstream and project documentation is maintained and managed according to programme standards
- Securing the workstream communication activities hereunder participating in preparation of communication material
The programme management and PMO are mainly located in Copenhagen and Stockholm and some travelling is therefore expected.
The qualifications you need
You have several years of previous experience from working in a programme office, in a management support function, as a project administrator or similar type of role. Further we expect you to have worked with communication and are strong in preparing decision and communication material. It is preferred that you have good knowledge of project management and experience working with project administration.
As a person we expect:
- You are structured in your approach to delivering and solving tasks
- You strive to always deliver with quality and on time
- You work independent and find it natural be proactive
- You are used to a hectic working day with many different tasks and sometimes short deadlines
- As a person you have a positive and optimistic outlook and can keep that even under pressure
- You enjoy working with people in different roles and functions and establishing good working relationships
We expect strong skills in
- Written and spoken local language as well as English
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.