Financial Crime Management Information Data Analyst (FCCP)
Workplace: Warsaw, Łódź or Gdynia
The Financial Crime Change Programme (FCCP) is a group-wide programme, which has a top-priority for the board and the bank. The target state is a global standard for mitigating financial crime.
A fundamental tool to evaluate financial crime risk, from both qualitative and a quantative perspective is management information. The Financial Crime Intelligence and Analytics workstream in FCCP is responsible for the creation of management information reporting financial crime risk.
The position we offer
The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing and managing the production of Financial Crime and Compliance data across business units in order to ensure a high quality of management information.
Key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the data collection for the MI and reporting, including validation of data quality.
- Responsible for exploring new sources to enhance the financial crime MI.
- Responsible for establishing data collection and data validation processes with relevant business entities.
- Establish close cooperation with Business Areas and Group Compliance in order to meet reporting requirements and potential improvements.
- Manage and resolve complex problems within the data management area in order to ensure accurate single view of financial crime risk is achieved.
- Manage the monthly data lifecycles and groupings at business area and group level, act as key driver to ensure sufficient clean-up and quality activities, expanding the key metrics under financial crime and compliance program.
The qualifications you need
You have several years of previous experience working with data and have a fundamental understanding of management information and why it is required in a financial institution.
As a person we expect:
- You are structured in your approach to delivering and solving tasks
- You strive to always deliver with quality and on time
- You have a strong attention to detail and quality
- You have an understanding of relational data.
We expect strong skills in
- Written and spoken local language as well as English
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Preferable skills and qualifications:
- Master Degree
- Knowledge in Financial Crime & Compliance domain (Excellent Level)
- Project lifecycle experience
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.