ITSM Tool Operations supporter, Warsaw
The position we offer
You will become a part of a team of 6 remedy developers, working in Denmark and Poland. The team has the full technical responsibility for Nordea Remedy instance, covering development, improvements, system lifecycle, user support and troubleshooting.
The team is following SCRUM principles, and you will have a high influence on planning and executing your own tasks.
You will be working from our new office based in Warsaw
As a person:
As a person, you are focused, service minded and possess the ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple requests from multiple sources - with a smile. Since you will be working with colleagues in both Poland and Nordic countries, good communication skills in English are needed. In short – you are a team player!
You will be working closely with Remedy development team and (end) users of Remedy, acting as a 2nd level support for Remedy application issues (problems or incidents) as well as being the driver on implementing approved changes to our Pre-Prod and Production environments.
Main areas of responsibility:
- End-user support/Troubleshooting and problem solving on Remedy Preproduction and Production environment.
- Handling the team’s incident queue and mailbox, and make sure our Confluence is kept up to date.
- Work close with the Remedy development team on system lifecycle management activities and troubleshooting/incident handling in Remedy Preproduction and Production environments.
- Deploying Hotfixes and patches to preproduction and production systems.
- Deployment of new functionality on Remedy AR platform using Deployment tools.
- Daily housekeeping related tasks.
The qualifications you need
Maintenance and support our current Remedy Application, version 8.1. We expect years of experience with Remedy or likely ITSM tools are a plus. We hope you have a background as either a Remedy developer or Administrator.
Since the team is working agile (SCRUM), an “Agile Mindset” is needed.
ITIL foundation as a minimum. 3+ years of business experience. Graduate from college or university.
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.