Risk and Compliance Officer, Gdynia
Make IT Risk and Compliance Management your business!
IT Risk & Compliance Solutions (ITRCS) orchestrate, implement and coordinates changes to align and augment the Risk and Compliance activities in a structured way through proactive remediation supporting the Group IT organisation.
The ITRCS ambition is to take on complex tasks and bring them from idea phase to realisation and in parallel continuously build structures and procedures that give Nordea IT management excellent qualitative support.
Our main responsibility areas are:
- Risk Management
- Compliance Management
- Audit Management
- Quality Assurance
The position we offer
As Risk and Compliance Officer in IT, ITRCS you will be responsible for driving initiatives to ensure that prudent IT Risk management is performed.
You will be involved with 1st line work, where you will support IT Audit-, Risk and Compliance Management activities for the Group IT organization.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Guide and support the organization to secure effective risk management and reaching required level of compliance.
- Communicate with all levels of management to ensure visibility of the Audit- Risk and Compliance management function
- Quality control and management according to implemented control processes and procedure. Report issues to management. Proactively plan and facilitate meetings between stakeholders
- Participate and drive relevant business, change management, risk and compliance management activities to ensure that knowledge is shared and that any tasks are adequately managed.
- Work as non-financial risk adviser supporting business in developing ethics and risk culture.
- Perform tasks to manage identification, assessment, mitigation and monitoring.
- Control and report regularly and ad hoc on business non-financial risk to ensure adequate and proactive non-financial risk management.
- Ensure consistent overview of issues and track progress. Perform escalation.
You will help the organization in maintaining ethics and risk culture and in managing its operational and compliance risks; and to perform tasks to independently control and monitor risk and compliance as well as perform regular and ad hoc reporting.
You will work out from Nordea offices in Gdynia in Poland.
Some travel will be required.
The qualifications you need
Highly Self-driven with strong focus on driving change
You should have strong interest in being driver for activities and initiatives and play a central role in driving change as well as support the creation of a great customer experience.
- As Risk and Compliance Officer we expect that you possess good communication skills and that you find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross boarder Nordic organisation.
- You are flexible and solution oriented, with a focus on quality and deliveries.
- You are a competent team player who finds it natural to share knowledge and ideas with colleagues and develop your networks both internally and externally.
- You hold a high working capacity and a solid track record of delivering qualitative solutions on time.
- It will be beneficial if you have knowledge and preferably practical experience with applying ITIL and COBIT frameworks and as well experience from process development and implementation.
- Formal certifications in ITIL and or COBIT will be to your advantage.
Knowledge or practical experience with ISO 27001/2 (or similar ISMS) are furthermore considered an advantage.
You are fluent in English, both written and spoken, well organized and work systematically
More information and send application
For further information regarding the position, contact Thomas Vedel Kristensen Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org,
+45 61221877 or Reidar Bjerknes email@example.com by mail or phone +47 90844306
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.