IT Analyst to Know Your Customer IT, Gdańsk
When joining Nordea you join one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics, where we have the opportunity to impact 11 million customers with our solutions.
For Know Your Customer IT, we now need you with understanding of the banking business and experience from working with software solutions, to join our Know Your Customer (KYC) IT team.
You will be part of a team where we together provide group common IT solutions making Nordea compliant with KYC obligations. Together we play a key role in the need for excellent IT solutions to help the bank be a safe and trusted partner for our customers.
The position we offer
In KYC IT we act as an IT partner where we provide IT solutions across the bank to support standardised customer due diligence processes, from on-boarding, customer risk scoring, ongoing due diligence, to customer exit processes. This includes robust group common IT solutions that can process, risk score and retain underlying customer documentation.
As an IT Analyst you will drive requirement capturing, including clarify, document and communicate the functional and non-functional IT requirements. You do this by using data, process or information modelling and drive delivery of change initiative in alignment with the target picture to enable sustainable solutions.
As IT Analyst, you will:
- Assure capturing and documenting business requirements and converting these into the foundation for IT requirements on KYC IT solutions from defined key stakeholders.
- Assure agreement and requirement documentation according to Nordea standards.
- Assure good communication of requirements to vendors and other related solutions.
- Assure that IT requirements are aligned with defined common Financial Anti-Crime Operating Model for the Nordea group.
- Resolve business questions and problems for applications during software development to secure a coherent solution design.
- Assure capturing and documentation of requirements on Group Functions IT in terms of being an IT provider to be used as basis for SLA and KPI's.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
The qualifications you need
We are looking for you who:
- Have cognitive and analytical skills, with the ability to work with complex issues on an abstract level.
- Have a structured and organised way to approach problems and needs.
- Are able to adopt a long-term perspective and combine that with insightful action where you 'make things happen'.
- Are a communicator, able to both facilitate dialogue and drive decisions when needed.
- A high degree of relevant understanding of banking business and a holistic understanding of how IT solutions serve business.
- Experience from Agile IT development such as Scrum.
- Experience from working with solutions based on software as a Service and/or Customer off-the-shelf applications.
- Knowledge in tools like Visio, Mega and MS Office.
Experience from working with banking regulations, and in particular AML and KYC, will be considered an advantage.
Finally, you have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT, Engineering, Mathematics or Economics/Finance, and you have fluently skills in English, both spoken and written.
More information and send application
Kindly send your application in English including your CV and cover letter.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.