IT Security Specialist, Gdynia
If you understand security matters and being excited by performing vulnerability and compliance testing then this position is for you. As part of Security Testing team you will perform vulnerability and compliance scans and deliver evidence-backed reports to all valid stakeholders.
The position we offer
We are offering the opportunity to join the team of highly experienced and skilled co-workes in Gdynia.
The role will provide a variety of services in the security testing area, in line with approved Technology Services processes, standards and methodologies. Vulnerablity testing and Compliance scans cover all of the Nordea infrastructure and platforms and requires people which can combine security technical and process knowledge with ability to explain technical terms to non-technical individuals.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
The qualifications you need
- Understanding concept of security benchmarks/controls and IT security baselines,
- Understand vulnerabilities and their impact on organization,
- Familiarity with security principles will be an advantage (f.e. PCI DSS, SOX),
- Familiarity with risk assessment principles,
- Ability to explain technical terms to non-technical individuals,
- Familiarity with scanning tools will be an advantage
- Good in spoken and written English
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.