Senior IT Architect for Global Command and Control Centre, Warsaw
Do you have solid Architecture and Project Management capabilities and experience in IT Operations area? Do you like to drive change initiatives with high priority and focus cross country borders? Then join this exciting opportunity within Nordea’s Global Command and Control Centre and support us in implementing the IT Operations Strategy.
Our IT Operations Strategy underlines our focus to strengthen operational stability and scalability of IT services. We are building the future digital bank to be the bank where the personal and digital relationship makes Nordea a safe and trusted partner. This requires us to be a frontrunner in monitoring tools, intelligence solutions and IT best practices across the IT landscape and in all technology layers. This includes strengthening our ability to monitor and early identify events, handle incidents and solve problems in real-time, to respond and act quickly, build our capabilities for continued services and to restore mission-critical functions with minimal disturbance to our customers. You have now a chance to be part of our journey!
The position we offer
As Senior IT Architect you will lead several initiatives to develop and deliver Global Command and Control Centre solutions. You will ensure focus on strengthening our ability to act proactively to keep all IT services on the proper quality level and maintain broad and deep understanding of multiple technologies, reference architectures and business applications.
You will lead projects to define and implement the system components, services, technologies, and design required to implement needed complete solutions in scope of Command and Control Centre.
Travel is expected occasionally. You will report to Head of Command and Control Centre and you will be working out from our new office in Warsaw.
The qualifications you need
We believe that you are passionate about IT architecture and project management with great communication - and analytical skills and a pragmatic approach to problem solving. You are able to translate IT operations topics into business language and vice versa, and are known for having strong stakeholder management skills.
When it comes to your experience and skills, we believe that you have:
- Solid Project Management experience, being documented, preferably from a similar area.
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency in IT architecture, design and development methodologies.
- Good technical knowledge of modern IT technologies, including infrastructure, Big Data technologies, monitoring methodologies and micro-service architectures.
- Experience with financial industry systems/applications.
- Knowledge about IT operations solutions and methodologies.
- Ability to perform even under high pressure and in complex IT environment.
- Knowledge of best IT practices – ITIL, Kepner-Tregoe
- Experience and certification in one or more formal frameworks in Project Management: PMP, PRINCE2 and/or Architecture: TOGAF, FEAF will be an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.