Senior IT Solution Architect to KYC, Gdańsk
When joining Nordea you join one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics, where we have the opportunity to impact 11 million customers with our solutions.
For Know Your Customer IT, we now need you with understanding of the banking business and experience from working with software solutions, to join our Know Your Customer (KYC) IT team.
You will be part of a team where we together provide group common IT solutions making Nordea compliant with KYC obligations. Together we play a key role in the need for excellent IT solutions to help the bank be a safe and trusted partner for our customers.
The position we offer
In KYC IT we act as an IT partner where we provide IT solutions across the bank to support standardised customer due diligence processes, from on-boarding, customer risk scoring, ongoing due diligence, to customer exit processes. This includes robust group common IT solutions that can process, risk score and retain underlying customer documentation.
Our key focus is to support Financial Anti-Crime Change Programs to deliver group common IT solutions that align with Nordea IT strategy and that meet both short and long term expectations. All from selecting and integrating external standard solutions to developing or adapting internal solutions.
As senior IT Solution Architect, you will:
- Be accountable for IT solution architecture to meet business needs in scope of the appointed assignment.
- Work in close collaboration with Lead Solution Architect for KYC and our domain architect for Financial Anti-Crime
- Assure that vendor solutions adhere to Nordea requirements on solutions
- Assure architectural documentation
- Assure architectural alignments with IT strategy and policies
- Assure IT Architecture approvals according to IT Governance process in Nordea
- Assure good communication of IT vision and roadmap
- Assure that IT solutions conform to defined common Financial Anti-Crime Operating Model for the Nordea group
- Resolve architectural questions and problems for applications during software development to secure a coherent solution design
- Keep updated about the latest trends within the world of architecture and you proactively suggest ways to improve our ways of working
The qualifications you need
We are looking for you who:
- Have leadership experience as IT architect
- Have cognitive and analytical skills, with the ability to work with complex issues on an abstract level.
- Have a structured and organised way to approach problems and needs.
- Are able to adopt a long-term perspective and combine that with insightful action where you 'make things happen'.
- Are a communicator, able to both facilitate dialogue and drive decisions when needed.
- Several years work experience as solution architect in the financial industry. You have a thorough understanding of Enterprise Architecture concepts and tools.
- A high degree of relevant understanding of banking business and a holistic understanding of how IT solutions serve business.
- Experience from Agile IT development such as Scrum.
- Have an understanding of information architecture and Big Data solutions
- Experience from working with solutions based on software as a Service and/or Customer off-the-shelf applications.
- Knowledge in tools like Visio, Mega and MS Office.
Experience from working with banking regulations, and in particular AML and KYC, will be considered an advantage.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.