Senior Operation Quality Specialist, Gdynia
You will be an important part of a highly skilled team with passion for high quality services and great performance where we value teamwork.
As Senior Operation Quality Specialist within Dedicated services problem, (DSP) in IT Service & Support (ITSS) will you be a part of a Global support organisation that supports all internal employees at Nordea . ITSS are represented in the Nordic Region, in Poland and in the Baltics.
The position we offer
Our mission within ITSS is to focus on the Problem Management process by following the ITIL framework. We act both reactive and proactive in order to solve upcoming re-occurring incidents reported by the internal users contacting ITSS.
That means interactions in a global level with different IT groups within Nordea to be the vehicle for successfully solving upcoming re-occurring incidents affecting Nordea’s internal users.
We also take an active part in different IT communities and participate in different upcoming IT projects.
The qualifications you need
You are technically skilled within different IT areas and have preferable experience from a similar position. You have been working within the IT area and with IT support for at least several years.
Broad knowledge of Nordea’s technical platforms like, Microsoft technology (operative systems), Active Directory and Office products is a must. Knowledge of the ITIL framework and our Remedy tool is also a must.
Other areas of knowledge can be:
- Scripting knowledge (like PowerShell)
- Coding knowledge of different kind
- SCCM (system management tool)
- Printer/Server/Network knowledge
You are respected and recognised for your knowledge in the above areas.
A self-driven attitude will be needed as we often act as drivers and coordinators in different tasks related to problem tickets or by being allocated partly to an IT project.
Your social competence is a key competence due to the regular contacts with other Nordea employees in different countries .
Since we are a global organization and our corporate language is english is it important that you also master english verbally and in writing. The global team members that you will be working with are today located in Poland, Helsinki, Oslo and Stockholm.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.