Senior IT Developer in Financial Anti-crime IT, Gdańsk
We are looking for IT Developers to work and grow in the expanding Financial Anti-Crime (FAC) area to build great IT solutions in order to meet Nordea’s financial anti-crime obligations to our customers and society.
The position we offer
You will develop new solutions and improve our existing solutions to implement new requirements into our IT platforms. You will scope, estimate, develop and test. By doing so you contribute to simplification and strengthening the bank’s AML (Anti-money laundering) and CTF (Counter terrorist financing) defences.
The qualifications you need
You have at least 4 years experience in software or IT infrastructure development with experience of Agile development. Your experience includes working across the IT development lifecycle over multiple platforms and operating systems, including both batch and realtime systems.
You possess a good working knowledge and experience in at least four (4) of the following technologies:
- Unix-style operating systems, such as Linux or AIX
- Java JRE and JDBC
- IBM DB2
- IBM Power HA
- IBM Mainframe environments
- Batch scheduling tools such as TWS and UC4
- Bash Script
Experience in banking or payment systems, and knowledge of financial transaction communication standards is merited. Experience in Anti-money laundering solutions or Compliance is highly merited.
You appreciate diversity, and are known as a good communicator, team-player and problem solver. This enables you to perform in our multi-cultural and complex setting, interacting with stakeholders at different organisational levels. Your work is well structured and you are known for your analytical skills. You are able to maintain and improve older code bases, as well as bring in modern best practices.
You enjoy working in a high-performing team, setting high standards and you have the ability and willingness to learn and grow together with the unit. You can and enjoy acting as a sparring partner to management and are prepared to drive tasks on regular basis.
You have a relevant Bachelors/Master's degree and you are fluent in English. You are situated in Poland, whilst travelling within the Nordic region is occasionally required.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.