Senior IT Analysts in Financial Anti-crime IT, Gdańsk
We are now welcoming new colleagues to contribute as Senior IT Analysts in the bank’s high-priority Financial Anti-crime (FAC) initiatives. Bring your engagement, skills and passion for new solutions to a team where you will drive, create and implement IT requirements from business specifications.
Banking is about trust and therefore preventing money laundering and fighting counter terrorist financing is of the highest priority within Nordea. We are deeply committed to be a safe and trusted partner for our customers – and we are now inviting you to contribute.
The position we offer
The FAC Platform team, part of FAC IT, is responsible for developing and maintaining the FACP, a global business critical system securing automated Anti-money laundering and Anti-terrorist financing processes for Nordea.
As Senior IT Analyst, you collaborate with Business Analysts, Architects and Developers and are part of project teams responsible for delivering important financial crime functionality for our Financial Anti-Crime Platform (FACP) IT application.
You have a key role in acting as the bridge between business and IT stakeholders, and your focus areas will be to:
- Analyse business requirements, design technical solutions and secure implementation and testing of the functionality in FACP.
- In collaboration with stakeholders, describe and document both functional and non-functional requirements with quality and coverage
- In some cases develop the needed functionality based on the technical specifications.
- Embrace the Agile methods we have just started working with, and be an active contributor in project teams with high degree of collaboration.
- Drive own activities in the dynamic and fast-paced environment we are part of.
The positions is located in Poland. Some travelling is required.
The qualifications you need
We believe that are an analyst by nature, passionate about your area of expertise. When it comes to your skills and experience, we believe that:
- You are an experienced user of Requirements methods such as Use Case analysis, or Agile methods such as Product Backlogs and Epic/User Story/Business Rule definition.
- You are familiar with Requirements repositories such as Jira, with knowledge of the IT Systems Development Lifecycle.
- You have some experience in programming, eg, Java, C or Python, with experience in information modelling, XML file structures and database interaction using SQL.
- You have worked in banking or at another financial institution and have working knowledge of payment systems and formats, eg, SEPA, SWIFT.
As a person, you know the importance of building good professional relationships with your colleagues and partners, and you enjoy being part of a multi-cultural team. You are motivated by results, are a quick learner and are able to create solutions to complex problems. Moreover, you possess a positive approach to challenges, and have excellent communication and facilitation skills.
Further to this, you hold a relevant Bachelors or Master's degree and you are fluent in English.
Finally, it would be beneficial – but not required – if you have experience in Financial Anti-Crime/Anti Money-Laundering systems,.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.