Team Coordinator / Team Leader in Cash Management Operations Denmark – Onboarding Team
Workplace location: Lodz, Poland
Currently we are looking for:
Team Coordinator / Team Leader
in Cash Management Operations Denmark – Onboarding Team
CM Operations is a global unit focusing on operational excellence for handling and supporting Cash Management services. Currently we are looking for a Team Coordinator/ Team Leader who will be responsible for leading CMO DK Onboarding team. If you are motivated by playing a central role in creating operational excellence and eager to develop your leadership competencies this could be the right position for you.
The position we offer
- Leading the team of for the moment 8 employees, dealing with Customer Onboarding processes for corporate channels and other supporting tasks
- Establishing and maintaining strong partnership relations with stakeholders
- Creating and maintaining a customer-oriented, enthusiastic and efficient working atmosphere
- Being an active and adding value contributor to CMO DK Management Team
- Contributing to the Global CMO strategic initiatives with other leaders within CMO
- Delivering high quality service and achieving agreed business targets
- Optimizing processes and facilitating continuous improvements
- Supporting development and growth of your direct reports
- Holding direct reports accountable for their performance by providing feedback, coaching and assessment
- Career opportunities in development-oriented international environment
- Work in an international and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to have a substantial impact on the end-to-end process through close cooperation with colleagues both in Poland and Denmark
- Great atmosphere at workplace among enthusiastic and result oriented employees
- Attractive benefit package and good working conditions
The qualifications you need
- Experience in leading a team or driving projects supported by strong leadership skills
- Value and change driver
- Good communicator
- Very strong skills in building partnership relations with stakeholders
- Focus on delivering high quality service for customers
- Proactive approach and readiness for new challenges
- Professional written and spoken English
More information and send application
Please send your application with CV as soon as possible and no later than 26.10.2017.
Interviews will be conducted within the application period due to travel logistics.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.