Management Partner in IT Division, Gdynia/Warszawa
We are looking for a Management Partner supporting the Head of Change in Banking Technology.
We are looking for two people - one will be located in Gdynia and another one in Warsaw.
Do you have a desire to become an important member of a management team aiming at bringing Banking Technology development to next level?
If so you have an unique opportunity to join Banking Technology Change and help making it happen. You will help us to take Banking Technology Change to a level that can challenge the leading software suppliers, enabling us to achieve our goal of a future-proof IT organisation.
Banking Technology Change is responsible for application development for solutions and services for both Personal Banking and Commercial and Business Banking incl. Transaction Banking. We are located in the Nordics and Poland and have many partnerships with leading organisations such as Accenture, Cap Gemini and Tieto through our Extended Delivery Centres in both Off and Near Shore.
The position we offer
We are unit of 1000+ employees and consultants located in Nordic countries and Poland.
We are expanding rapidly and need a management partner to support in this journey. You will be responsible for:
- Running the financial management processes of BT Change and Technological Capabilities securing that we have full transparency of our resource consumption
- Support top mgmt. with executive presentations on proposals and special matters requiring this kind of material
- Governing base data of the organization such as:
- Transfer price agreements
- Financial key figures
- FTE overview
- Master data of the organization
- Drive and facilitate organizational change management on behalf of the Head of Operations during large change programs
- Secure high quality HR processes across the organization securing that we are best in class in governing HR processes
- Prepare, drive and facilitate mgmt. meetings in BT Change and Technoligical Capabilities.
- Anchor and drive special assignments requiring data gathering across the organization and co-operation with other staff functions such as IT audit, Group Risk, etc.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
The qualifications you need
You know how to navigate an organization and know the dynamics of organizational change management in an organization
Your data management skills are good – taking data from different sources and presenting them in high quality mgmt. presentations is key
You can facilitate difficult dialogues and capture the essence of complex meetings to conclude and summarize
You have experience with navigating a large organization and knows how to drive data gathering across the organization
You have excellent analytical skills to find, analyse and present the result of complex investigations
You have great communication skills to communicate across an organization
You can coordinate across the very busy leaders of the organization and achieve results despite busy calendars.
More information and send application
Kindly send your application in English including your CV and cover letter.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.