HR Specialist (recruitment area), Łódź
Talent Acquisition (TA) is a key operational area in Nordea, as we inject the organization with the best talent by being proactive in terms of talent sourcing.
We serve our stakeholders while taking on the role of a trusted advisor based on our deep nous of assessing talent.
TA in Nordea covers the centralized Recruitment functions as the foremost responsibility. In addition, we ensure that the recruitment processes are consistent across all Nordea locations and we are compliant with the policy requirements pertaining new hires.
The position we offer
- Driving recruitments for all types of positions in local organization using different selection and recruitment techniques;
- Ensure effective utilization of the selection and recruitment tools such as job boards, LinkedIn and social channels to source candidates;
- Driving Employer Branding activities in order to build and strengthen brand awareness on the market both in professional and graduates environment;
- Close cooperation with leaders to clarify job requirements and submit candidates` qualifications in line with expectations;
- Providing trainings for leaders within the domain of expertise;
- Ongoing monitoring of local labour market and initiating action aiming at attracting best candidates;
- Providing regular reports and statistics.
- An excellent opportunity to join dedicated and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition team working within Global Talent Acquisition;
- A great development opportunity within a fast growing organization;
- A possibility to add value through sharing experience and to take part in building foundation for the future;
- Attractive work conditions and benefit package.
The qualifications you need
- At least 2 years’ experience in recruitment for various roles and positions;
- Proven track record in conducting recruitment using different selection methods;
- Very good command of English;
- Experience in Employer Branding activities;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to build relations;
- Working knowledge of Windows-based business computers and Microsoft Office programs.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.