IT Engineer - Docker, Warszawa
Workplace: Warsaw, Poland
- Are you an excited Docker fan?
- Do you think container technology is here to stay?
- Can you think of yourself being one of the fortunate in the development team who will establish Docker solutions for hundreds of applications in Nordea?
Then we have an open position that suits you. We are now looking for a passionate and driven engineer for our new container platform development team.
The position we offer
We are entering exciting times in the technology area in Nordea and therefore we’re looking for an ambitious IT Developer with DevOps mindset to strengthen our production engineering unit that focuses on building the best and efficient platforms, tools and api’s to serve the whole Nordea IT.
This position has its focus in technical innovation, engineering as well support but also continuous improving our development services for Nordea’s business applications.
We are Application Hosting unit, which is a fast-growing team in the Common Technology domain that creates, adopts and serve new technologies and solutions to the rest of the organization. We also have the role of helping the organization to understand modern technology trends as well defining the long-term strategy for the evolution of our enterprise hosting platforms.
In this role we’re now searching to fill, you will have the responsibility to on-board projects to our container platform, give expertise and support to projects when needed as well responding and fixing errors and incidents when they occur.
You will take part of defining and setting a modern culture for a new arising enterprise platform in Nordea together with its services. Your tasks will be very varied and you will interact with a great span of IT engineers, IT architects and other developers.
Key responsibilities include
- Lifecycle management of standard image portfolio.
- Capacity Planning
- Development of API’s for project self-service
- 2nd and 3rd level support.
- On-board and integration of projects
- Development of QA services
- Engineering of CI / CD
The qualifications you need
In this position, you will be required skills within:
- Languages: Java, J2EE, Python, Bash, SQL
- Containers: Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes
- Operating systems: Linux, Windows
- Tools: JUnit, SonarQube, Nexus, Maven and Git
- Atlassian Suite: Bamboo, JIRA, Bitbucket, HipChat
- Configuration Management: Puppet, Ansible
Furthermore, you have:
- Passion for engineering and automation.
- Strong drive to continuously learning new things.
- Knowledge about WebLogic, Tomcat, Jboss, JMS, MQ and Microservices
You will be joining a team in our international environment based in our new Warsaw office.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.