Talent Sourcing Specialist in Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence, Łódź
Workplace: Lodz, Poland
With reference to a new project within talent acquisition / recruitment services area we are looking for new colleagues to join our newly established function. The new team will be a part of the Operational Excellence department based in Lodz, which is supporting Group People (former Group HR) globally with various people-related processes (e.g. recruitment support & talent sourcing, contracting and on-boarding, learning support, etc.).
The position we offer
In your role you will proactively seek for candidates who meet vacancies’ requirements, working closely with Nordea recruiters seated both in the Nordics and locally in Poland. You will search for the candidates, contributing to your own personal growth and to the success of Nordea. To achieve your working goals you will use multiple sourcing channels, such as direct search, networking, referrals, etc., which will enable you to master your skills.
You will be responsible for a growing variety of tasks, including:
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the profiles and requirements for each open positon, skilfully adjusting sourcing strategies for various recruitment projects.
- Actively sourcing candidates through the use of social media, advertising, referrals, networking, etc., including direct search.
- Liaising with Nordea recruiters and senior recruiters and other stakeholders based in the Nordic countries and locally in Poland.
- Screening and qualifying candidates’ profiles against position criteria, as well as shortlisting candidates.
- Giving value-adding support in the full cycle recruitment process with practical issues and tasks to enable an efficient and smooth recruitment process for hiring manager, recruiters, and positive experience for candidates.
- Effectively managing multiple campaigns, using all sourcing channels.
- Identifying proactive recruitment methods and continuously looking for new ways of improving recruitment-related processes.
The qualifications you need
You will need the following skills and attributes:
- 6+ months experience in recruitment/talent sourcing area, preferably in another corporate environment or a talent acquisition business.
- Fluency in written and verbal English (at least C1) – however, we do not require a certificate.
- Networking and teamwork skills accompanied by a professional attitude.
- Analytical mind and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a reliable personal working style.
- Ability to analyse and filter out relevant data
- Ability to drive innovation and keep up to date with market trends.
We offer you:
- Great possibilities to develop, including an opportunity to participate in setting up a new global talent acquisition centre of excellence
- Possibilities to take an active part in various and interesting recruitment projects (of both local and global nature)
- Stable employment conditions and an attractive benefits package (incl. private medical care, sport cards, holiday subsidy and many more)
- A wide range of learning & development opportunities, incl. soft skills trainings and Nordic languages classes
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.