IT Developer, Gdynia
Do you have a passion for developing and improving enterprise solutions and want to be a frontrunner when new standards are introduced?
Do you have experience in system development from a larger business?
Then we have an open position that suits you. We are now looking for a strong and driven engineer for our expert application development team.
The position we offer
An exciting time lies in store for us and we are now looking for an ambitious IT Developer with technology expert mindset to strengthen our expert development team that focuses on automation and development of solutions for and around our hosting platform.
This position has its focus in technical innovation and continuously improving development services for Nordea’s business applications.
You will join a team of 10 people and work together in a unit of 80 persons cross the Nordic countries.
As an IT Developer you will:
- Contribute to Nordea’s standard integration patterns to ensure Nordea’s business application providers get the best guidance to shared effective standard solutions.
- PaaS – Develop standard platforms for Nordea’s developers.
- API – Develop standard API’s for infrastructure shared services.
- Tools – Develop and support our own build tools for automation, compliance and governance.
- Assess products and technologies which the market addresses against Nordea’s business IT requirements.
- Give design and integration support to Solution Architects and Developers around resiliency and effective integrations.
- Develop our standards and usage of OS based containers e.g. Docker.
- Development of automated CI/CD deployment pipeline for our new application hosting container platform.
The qualifications you need
To strengthen and complement our team, we believe that you have previous experience in Middleware platform and infrastructure domain and understand the speed and flexibility needs of a developer as well understand the importance of having standard, stable runtime environments where the requirements focus on low risks.
Typical skillset areas which you will be required to practice in this position:
- Java, J2EE, Python, Bash, SQL
- Puppet, Ansible
- Tools: JUnit, SonarQube, Nexus, Maven, Git, Bamboo, Jira, Bitbucket
- Operating systems: Linux, Windows
It is essential that you are flexible, pragmatic and have a holistic view and understanding, and you’re able to learn and develop yourself together with the people you work with.
Experience in engineering (commercial or open source) software platforms and working with cloud hosting platforms is beneficial.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.