Environment Provider, Gdynia
We are looking for candidates for Test Environments Management Team in Core Banking Programme.
About Core Banking Programme
Nordea has defined a customer-oriented future vision and launched the Simplification programme to build the needed capabilities to reach that vision. As a part of Simplification efforts, Core Banking Programme (CBP) is delivering a new, common platform for core banking products and customer data. We are not only installing a new common IT system but also rebuilding the bank’s product portfolio, harmonizing related processes and supporting Nordea to prepare for the largest transformation it has faced so far. Being part of CBP means that you will work in a diverse, highly international environment with ambitious people, working agile, determined to reach our common goal; delivering a platform of unlimited opportunities for tailoring – to meet the unique needs of our customers.
The position we offer
As a Test Environments Provider you will:
- Ensure environments availability on satisfactory level
- Ensure restoration of environment services
- Work on continues improvement of Test Environment Management processes
- Communicate environments status to relevant users
- Coordinate prompt execution of service requests
- Assign unresolved tickets to appropriate environment engineers
- Produce management information including KPIs and reports
- Organize knowledge sharing
The qualifications you need
The Best Candidate:
- Has experience in coordinating IT Operations
- Understands Agile ways of working
- Is new technologies enthusiast
- Knows about or is willing to learn continuous integration/continuous delivery toolchain
- Has very good command of English
- PMI, ITIL, SCRUM, SAFe Certification will be a plus
The position may require short-term trips to Nordic countries
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.