Junior SQL Developer, Gdańsk
Are you ready to face and drive challenging IT agile developments in dynamic and complex environment?
As an IT developer you will be responsible for driving the developments in different areas with challenging target of providing high quality and valuable deliveries.
The position we offer
You will be part of multicultural and very active IT team responsible for the development, data analysis and architect design of the General Ledger, Basel, IRFS9 and many other solutions in the credit risk and regulatory reporting area of the bank.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- SQL developments.
- Implement data mappings.
- Data analysis using SQL.
We offer you a unique opportunity to:
- Team up with very skilled colleagues in analyzing, planning, designing, driving and implementing the development activities.
- Learn, develop and contribute to accuracy and high quality in deliveries and solutions to ensure operational efficiency.
- Work with across technology platforms and involved in the move towards an agile way of working.
The qualifications you need
Being knowledgeable of the IT agile development and data analysis are not the only success criteria in this position. Being a team player with communication skills and ambition of “making it possible” is hard requirement too.
You will work across Business and IT to obtain and derive results. You are positive thinker, realistic and treat any challenge with an open mind. Having a clear understanding and full respect for different cultures is a big advantage as we are working with many teams across borders and overseas.
We are seeking an individual with the following qualifications:
- Academic degree in mathematics, computer sciences or engineering.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Understand data warehousing and modelling principles.
- Basic understanding for Data Integration using ETL.
- Previous experience from working within similar projects is an advantage.
- Proficiency in English.
- Team spirit.
- Interest to learn and develop.
We are only targeting candidates in Poland who will be located in Nordea office at Gdańsk. Some traveling to Sweden - Stockholm should be expected, especially in the first 6 months of the job.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.