IT Security Baseline Management Specialist, Gdańsk
Do you have solid and strong technical capabilities and experience from IT or IT Security? Then join this exciting opportunity within Nordea’s Technology Information Security Office and support us in implementing the Cyber Security Strategy.
Our cyber strategy underlines our focus to strengthen IT security in networks, applications and protecting our data as one of the most important challenges the bank is facing. We are building the future digital bank to be the bank where the personal and digital relationship makes Nordea a safe and trusted partner. This requires us to be a frontrunner in information and cyber security and cyber defence solutions across the IT landscape and in all technology layers. You have now a chance to be part of our journey!
The position we offer
As IT Security Baseline Management Specialist you will be a member of the End-point & Platform Security Team located across the Nordics and Poland.
The main objectives for the position are to be responsible for creation and reviewing IT security baselines for different platforms / technologies. Integral part of the work is to participate in projects and improvement work as an expert in Nordea IT Security
The positions will be based in Poland. Occasional travel to the Nordic regions will be required.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
The qualifications you need
- Experience of Linux system
- Knowledge of different systems, platforms and network components
- Understanding security aspects of IT systems.
- Ability to work independently and focus on multiple security baselines at the same time.
- Familiarity with risk assessment principles.
- Strong communication skills.
You have to speak and write English at a communicative level.
You will report to the Head of End-point & Platform Security.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.