Project manager – Platform Integration, Gdynia
Platform integration is a unit within Group functions IT in Nordea. We are establishing our capabilities in Poland are looking for a project manager.
You will participate in transformation projects ranging from changing our accounting interface to integrating core accounting engine into our new Core Banking and Payment platforms, and into new Treasury and Capital Markets systems.
We are soon starting the execution phase of Nordea’s next generation accounting interface platform (Big data) and we need You to help us meet our business challenges.
The position we offer
Platform Integration unit is responsible for providing IT solutions related to integration and sourcing of data to the common information platform for further processing.
As part of our strategy we plan to develop solutions enabling the integration of new core banking, new customer data and new payments platforms.
You will be part of a strong team, working cross border and through an integrated value chain focusing on the integration of new platforms with focus on the accounting information flows.
As Project Manager you will manage the various demands from a portfolio of different development initiatives to be executed within the Platform Integration area.
You will work close with stakeholders within business development and drive transforming the business strategy into tangible goals.
The qualifications you need
We are looking for you who have good communication skills and can proactively engage stakeholders, managing their understanding, expectations and involvement.
In addition, you should have
- Experience in managing agile scrum and delivery of software projects.
- A technical background, with experience in Java or Data Warehouse development, and experience in Big Data development is highly desirable.
- A data driven thinking with strong focus on data quality requirements.
- Basic knowledge in Financial Service.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
More information and send application
Kindly send your application in English including your CV and cover letter.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.