IT Service Manager - RR Treasury, Gdańsk
Would you like to manage services and drive the continuous improvement agenda of the IT maintenance in RR Treasury?
In this role you will provide great customer experiences by coordinating the maintenance and continuous improvement work.
The position we offer
Production Services is a subunit within Group Functions IT at Nordea responsible for application support and maintenance.
We are looking for successful leader to join our Production Services team and manage services in the Treasury support area.
You will manage the IT services, support for RR applications and ITIL processes such as incident and problem management.
You will be interacting with the external vendor and the stakeholders, leading optimization and operational excellence efforts.
You will be held responsible for all aspects of maintenance along with non-functional requirements. You will travel to Nordics.
The qualifications you need
- IT service management experience
- International exposure
- IT literacy (i.e. data warehouse, BI)
- ITIL proficiency (i.e. ITIL certification)
- Using measures (i.e. KPIs, dashboards)
- Formalizing cooperation (i.e. OLAs, SLAs)
- Cost optimization/restructuring practice
- Transition/change management expertise
- Customer orientation/internal client focus
- Quality know-how (e.g. Lean Six Sigma)
- Several years of experience in IT operations
- Service quality/customer orientation
- Incident/problem management expertise
- Superior planning/organising abilities
- Coordination/stakeholder management
- Strong interpersonal/leadership skills
- Understanding of database technologies
- ITIL and Lean Six Sigma understanding
- Fluent in English (other languages a plus)
- IT/Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Regulatory reporting/treasury understanding
- Managing outsourced / multi-cultural teams
- Transition/transformation experience
- Change agent/ entrepreneurial spirit
- PMI, Prince 2 or similar certificate
By joining the Nordea team you will gain
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.