IT analyst to the Treasury domain, Gdańsk
We are looking to enhance our team with a Senior IT analyst, eager to become a part of a dynamic, vibrant and experienced international team.
IFTP is a relatively new unit within Treasury IT solutions that handles the internal funds transfer pricing capability within Nordea. We are now strengthening the team in order to implement and deliver our brand new solution across the whole of Nordea. When joining the IFTP team and the exciting journey we are on, you will be given the opportunity to participate and contribute to a complex and strategically important project.
The position we offer
A rapidly changing regulatory and business environment in the banking industry is driving deep and significant changes in IT, which means that you will be working in a highly dynamic, stimulating and vibrant environment.
As a Senior IT analyst you will take an active role in:
- Participating in a complex project with a focus on Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Breaking down and understanding the business and the business requirements to clearly defined system requirements.
- Have a 360 innovative view upon what is to be achieved and help out with prioritization of the requirements.
- Participate in business requirements process and testing process with an IT solution perspective.
- Engaging and developing project team members in understanding the strategic and business rationale for the requirements and solutions.
- Facilitating the collaboration between business and IT.
We are offering the opportunity to join a highly professional team under establishment and a high degree of freedom to affect your everyday work.
The position is permanent and based in Gdansk/Poland and travel will be required to some extent as we work in distributed teams.
The qualifications you need
To succeed in this role, you are an excellent driver with a solution and result oriented mind-set. When cooperating and interacting with others, you are appreciated for your proactive and positive can-do attitude.
The key skills and experiences we require are:
- Relevant track record of similar roles from complex projects in Financial Services.
- In-depth and hands on experience of Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence.
- Knowledge about how to manage multiple interfaces and stakeholders and lead workshops and meetings.
- A solid agile background working with both business and system requirements using tools such as Jira for at least 5 years.
- Relevant certifications for elaborating system requirements
- At a minimum a Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or Finance/Economics.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken).
- Proven experience of projects with an offshore or nearshore delivery element is preferred. A financial mathematics background is a great advantage.
You also hold a relevant work permit.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.