Senior IT Recruiter, Gdynia & Warsaw
Senior IT Recruiter, Gdynia
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Senior IT Recruiter, you will be fully responsible for your own projects. Nonetheless, there is a strong element of co-dependence and collaboration within the Talent Acquisition team and other parts of the recruitment value chain.
In Talent Acquisition, we cover the centralised Recruitment functions as the foremost responsibility. In addition, we ensure that the recruitment processes are consistent across all Nordea locations and we are compliant with the policy requirements pertaining new hires.
What you’ll be doing:
- The role will require you to be proactive in sourcing the right candidates through all available channels, especially social media – most importantly, LinkedIn.
- You will kick-start a recruitment process by creating a requirement profile for the open vacancy; thus, creating a solid fundament for creation of job adverts.
- Once the job has been published on various platforms, you will screen incoming applications while simultaneously proactively reach out to candidates through Search.
- You will add value by narrowing down the full candidate pool to a short list of candidates, who not only fit the requirements but are also a cultural- and future-fit for Nordea.
- You will participate in interviews and provide support to managers in the closing stages, as you will negotiate offers and finalize the paperwork.
The role can be based in Gdynia or Warsaw Poland. We welcome you to a multinational team of dedicated people.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are eager to learn and contribute with your energy, competencies and drive.
- We are looking for a focused and diligent individual, who is passionate about recruitment and has the mind-set of a true Recruiter with several years of working experience with search and recruitments of specialists and leaders.
- Ideally, you have worked with active sourcing and search in a recruitment agency, as well as handled recruitments from the corporate side. A relevant educational qualification and strong verbal and written communication skills in English are a requirement.
- You take ownership of your projects and do what is required to take them home. It is essential that you are structured and able to keep track of all the ongoing recruitment processes. In addition, you are KPI-driven and ensure that all recruitment processes have traction.
- We expect that you are an outgoing, collaborative and assertive person with a peppering of service-minded and can-do attitude.
- You have a good probing yet positive interviewing technique; strong candidate sourcing and unsolicited approach skills; and you feel confident when working with high level stakeholders.
- Finally, it is imperative that you complete the administrative work diligently to ensure compliance and proper delivery of data to other parts of the value chain. If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until December 17th 2017 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Minna-Maria Tuura +358505462984
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.