Swedish Speaking Backoffice Specialists in Tallinn, Nordea Estonia
It’s an exciting time for you to join us at Nordea. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking. Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do.
Interested in coming on the journey with us?
We are looking for Process Officers in Banking Operations Sweden to work in the international backoffice environment and playing the essential role by securing and managing different processes towards Swedish customer market. This is a great opportunity for you to increase your knowledge within the Banking sector and collaborate with different stakeholders across Nordic countries and Estonia.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best. That’s where you come in.
Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative. There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
We continue to expand our Swedish team in Tallinn and we are looking for new team members.
You'll join Swedish Processing Team, where we provide the service for our customers and stakeholders in the area of investments and financial planning.
Reviewing, analyzing and registering different cases of complexity with a high passion for delivering quality and value for our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- using your Swedish language skills to cope with Swedish documents and systems
- registering transactions by provided documentation
- learning continuously whilst doing different assignments
- ensuring correct and timely delivery of all transactions according to bank branch representative agreements
- working in a team environment to meet assigned targets
- creating, developing and updating documentation regarding assigned tasks
- collaborating with you team members, branch officers and different stakeholders
- streamlining processes according to the lean methodology
The role is based in Tallinn, Estonia. Nordea is the leading financial institution in the Nordic region, with over 30,000 employees in the Nordics. Nordea Service Centre in Tallinn, with more than 350 employees, is providing a variety of different services to other units within the Nordea Group.
We will offer you:
- A chance to be part of a recently formed team consisting of people with great enthusiasm for the business and for delivering top class service
- Great atmosphere at workplace in friendly and enthusiastic international team
- Daily office language Swedish
- On-the job trainings to fully prepare you for the tasks
- Possibility to contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes
- Social and health benefits (sport benefit, accident insurance, team events)
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You as person are able to work effectively as team player and You are an energetic person with strong customer mind-set. You as person have pro-active approach and open mind to new challenges.
- You are able to work effectively as team player
- You are an energetic person with strong customer mind-set
- You set your own objectives high and want to deliver correct tasks to our customers
- Ability to work in a changing environment and under time pressure
- Fluent in Swedish language in oral and written communication (B2, C1/C2)
- Ability to take decision on provided information
- You are good at problem solving and analytical thinking
- You are a quick learner and able to use written instructions in Swedish.
- Earlier experience about investment and savings products will be counted as advantage
- Good PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Welcome to a international team of dynamic and friendly colleagues!
Please send your application and CV in English together with a personal letter in Swedish via our job portal as soon as possible as we are continuously looking for the right persons to join us.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.