Nordea Swedish Speaking Process Specialists - Tallinn, Estonia
It’s an exciting time for you to join us at Nordea. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking. Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 12 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do.
Interested in coming on the journey with us?
We are currently expanding our Swedish team in Tallinn and we are looking for new team members.
As a Swedish Speaking Process Specialist you will deliver professional service to our customers who have made a deal with our colleagues at the bank branches, either in the investment area or on heritage questions and guardianship. You will be working as the back-office support on ordinary working hours from Monday to Friday.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serving our customers with high quality in all assignments
- Learning continuously whilst doing assignments
- Ensuring correct and timely delivery of all documentation according to bank branch representative agreements
- Working in a team environment to meet assigned targets according to customer’s needs
- Creating, developing and updating documentation and procedures regarding assigned tasks
- Contributing to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes
The role is based in Tallinn, Estonia. Nordea is the leading financial institution in the Nordic region, with over 30,000 employees in the Nordics. Nordea Service Centre in Tallinn, with more than 280 employees, is providing a variety of different services to other units within the Nordea Group.
We will offer you:
- A chance to be part of a recently formed team consisting of people with great enthusiasm for the business and for delivering top class service
- Great atmosphere at workplace in friendly and enthusiastic international team
- On-the job trainings to fully prepare you for the tasks
- Possibility to contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes
- Social and health benefits (sport benefit, accident insurance, team events)
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You as person are able to work effectively as team player and You are an energetic person with strong customer mind-set. You as person have pro-active approach and open mind to new challenges,
- You as person are able to work effectively as team player and You are an energetic person with strong customer mind-set
- You are a person who sets your own objectives high and always wants to be at your best and deliver correct tasks to our customers
- Pro-active approach and open mind with the ability to adapt to changes with optimism
- Fluent in Swedish language in oral and written communication (B2, C1/C2)
- Ability to take decision on provided information
- You are good at problem solving and analytical thinking
- You are a quick learner and able to use written instructions in Swedish.
- Earlier experience about investment and savings products will be counted as advantage
- You have preferably Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Good PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a changing environment and under time pressure
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Please send your application and CV in English together with a personal letter in Swedish via our job portal as soon as possible as we are continuously looking for the right persons to join us.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.