Team Leader in Group Finance & Business Control (Central Accounting Services), Łódź
Team Leader in Group Finance & Business Control
(Central Accounting Services)
Place of work: Łódź
Group Finance & Treasury (GF&T) is mandated to drive financial performance management, provide high-quality and efficient financial reporting and planning across the Group, including financial and business control and insightful analysis, to meet business needs and regulatory requirements. Central Accounting Service (CAS) is part of the Nordea Group GF&T, providing complex financial services to the whole Nordea Group in Nordics. CAS employees are supporting in the processes as integrated team members together with the Nordic teams with focus on global processes. Other important focus area is continues improvement of existing processes with focus on ways of working. We operate in the city centre of Łódź, in Nordea Bank AB S.A. branch in Poland (operation centre), a dynamically growing company with over 2000 employees.
The position we offer
With increased scope and opportunities we are therefore looking for a new Team Leader with the right leadership skills, competences and mindset. If you really enjoy working with people and want to develop and continue building the teams, empowering them and you can show and prove high working ethics join to our team.
As a Team Leader you will:
- Build and lead the team maintaining high motivation;
- Achieve the agreed business targets by executing business plans responsibly, timely and efficiently;
- Liaise closely with stakeholders from Nordic
- Implement and ensure the rules of organization and regulators are followed;
- Develop direct reports, engage and empower your team;
- Set objectives and prioritize tasks;
- Delegate and follow-up;
- Assess and improve performance.
The qualifications you need
- Master degree in accounting / finance related subjects;
- Experience from the Financial sector is a must and knowledge about system landscape in Banking sector will be an asset;
- Proven track of experience (2-3 years) and successes in leadership position supporting global teams and global processes
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written;
- Leadership and communication skills combined with mature mindset;
- Experience in working with demanding stakeholders;
- Drive to motivate people and lead them through changes;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Experience in process optimization and / or simplification;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Solution oriented, can-do approach in dealing with challenges;
- Capability to work under time pressure;
- Experience from SAP and Oracle knowledge would be an asset;
- Lean knowledge will be an asset;
Position requires some travelling to Nordic countries.
In return we offer you:
- Work in an international and dynamic environment
- A rewarding challenge for you to further develop in the banking sector in a very interesting and demanding department
- Possibility to influence the way of working in the department
- Development possibilities with professional trainings and a clear career path
- Participation in projects
- Competitive salary, corresponding to your professional experience
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of full-time job contract
- Attractive benefits package (including: private medical care, sport cards, lunch subsidy, cinema tickets, holiday subsidy and more)
- Convenient working conditions in modern office near the city centre (Symetris Business Park)
- Positive energy and professional support in everyday duties
- Possibilities of learning Scandinavian languages
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
More information and send application
If you are interested in the abovementioned position send us your CV in English using “Apply” button
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.