IT Transition Specialist , Gdańsk
The position we offer
- Ensure transition plans meet budget and time requirements as agreed with involved parties and have the right authorisation from Local Approver
- Ensuring that changes in scope of transition are introduced into the organization with minimum disruption to existing services.
- Analysing the risk and impact of changes coming from the transition process.
- Making sure that changes are approved in a timely manner by the appropriate review boards.
- Advising on introduction of Standard Changes so they could be implemented directly by 1st or 2nd lines of support.
- Attend meetings with Change advisory board (CAB) to discuss higher risk changes.
- Producing regular and accurate management reports.
- Update operational documentation and procedures for services, applications and processes.
The qualifications you need
Important qualifications and skills:
- Experience as team member in a role of ITIL Service Transition Management working with applications
- Strong sense of ownership of IT services quality, and customer orientation, ability to proactively follow up on customer issues.
- Strong ITSM processes orientation
- Extensive knowledge of software development lifecycle (Waterfall and Agile)
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- ITIL Foundations certification is not mandatory but preferred