Team Leader, RPA Developers to Robotics Centre of Excellence, Łódź
Do you want to help making Nordea best in class in utilizing Robotics technologies? And are you ready to enter a steep, inspiring learning curve filled with challenges? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
Robotics Centre of Excellence is a newly established unit providing Robotics as a service for the whole Nordea Group. We are in a build-up phase where Nordea’s ambition within Robotics is high and our ramp-up plans very ambitious. Utilisation of Robotics and NewTech/AI are bringing enormous potential for the financial industry and Nordea's Robotics vision is to have a market leading digital workforce supporting truly digital customer experiences. The Robotics CoE is committed to develop and deliver a wide range of services within the domain such as readiness assessment & and opportunity identification, robotics design and configuration, IT infrastructure, Robotics Operations accredited training and inspirational workshops. We now offer you an opportunity to be part of this journey from the very beginning with great experiences to gain.
The position we offer
You will join the Robotics Operations unit within Robotics CoE. We are building a robotics factory with the ambition of scaling up and industrializing robotics within the coming 18-24 months. The focus will initially be to deliver concrete results, in the form of software robots based on the BluePrism platform. Later on we will also be securing the runway for adopting, scaling up and institutionalizing new robotic technologies such as virtual assistants and cognitive.
Apart from RPA Developers, our team comprises RPA Controllers, Business Analysts, and agile coaches. As a Team Leader for the RPA Developer Team, you will take the lead role in delivering on the RPA pipeline by coaching and mentoring the RPA Developers ensuring best-in-class software robot solution design and execution. You will work closely with Business Analysts and various stakeholders, in ensuring optimal resource allocation, risk management, managed handover to operations, effective quality assurance, reusability and development of your team members. You will drive the efficient adoption of agile ways of working by small complete teams working with the industry’s leading platform for enterprise RPA. You will use your previous experience from dynamic work environments and your ingenuity to invent standards and tools in combination with our tried and tested Robotics methodology to deliver.
In this role you will:
- Act as Team Leader, setting the direction and pace while inspiring and motivating the team
- Act as technical lead and invent and/or select the needed tools to ensure industrialisation and institutionalising industry best practice Robotics
- Engage in real deliveries as an Agile coach and as a go-to person for solving complex problems
- Articulate requirements related to the technical platform and drive the implementation
- Build up the RPA object library and act as gatekeeper to ensure reusability, good design and applicability
- Help improve our methodology by experimenting and reflecting on lessons learned
- Set high standards for RPA Developer work for others to aspire
- Drive recruitment of RPA Developers to ensure the needed ramp-up
The qualifications you need
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated person with the ability to learn new stuff and to inspire those around you. You are known for being structured in your work and solution oriented with a pragmatic mind set. You actively share knowledge and ideas for improvements and you are a team player whom gets your energy from interacting with colleagues and stakeholders. Your background can be in finance, software engineering, general IT or process improvement.
In addition you:
- Have solid experiences in working with Lean-Agile methodologies as a technical lead, developer or within Robotics or automation
- You have good insights in IT tools for productivity from within the agile domain (such as Trello, JIRA, RallyDev/Agile Central) as well as visual management techniques
- Have several years of experience with leading projects and teams of knowledge workers
- Are an excellent communicator at all levels in the organisation
- Welcome change and see it as a source of opportunity
- Enjoy problem solving and thrive when challenged with a high level of complexity
- Are eager to contribute in digitalising Nordea in a new and unexplored area
- Have at least Bachelor degree within Business or Engineering
- Have professional English skills, both written and spoken.
If you have a background within process automation, process re-design/digital transformation or Robotics it will be considered as a strong advantage.
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.