Robotic Process Automation Controller (RPA Controller), Łódź
Robotic Process Automation Controller
Do you want to help making Nordea best in class in utilizing Robotics technologies? And are you ready to enter a steep, inspiring learning curve filled with challenges? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
Robotics Centre of Excellence is a newly established unit providing Robotics as a service for the whole Nordea Group. We are in a build-up phase where Nordea’s ambition within Robotics is high and our ramp-up plans very ambitious. Utilisation of Robotics and NewTech/AI are bringing enormous potential for the financial industry and Nordea's Robotics vision is to have market leading digital workforce supporting truly digital customer experiences.
The position we offer
You will join the Robotics Operations unit within Robotics CoE. We are building a robotics factory with the ambition of scaling up and industrializing robotics. The focus will initially be to build a pipeline and to deliver results, primarily with Robotic Process Automation and later we will build the runway for adopting, scaling up and institutionalizing new robotic technologies such as virtual assistants and cognitive learning.
- Administer and monitor automated processes
- Investigate business and system exceptions to meet service level and quality requirements
- Verify incidents and fix them in the BluePrism software, or escalate to relevant support function
- Cooperate with RPA Developers and other stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of automated processes
- Monitor and maintain quality and productivity
- Stable employment conditions based on full-time job contract
- Competitive salary, corresponding to your professional experience
- Cafeteria benefits plan (e.g. private health care, sport card, lunch subsidy, cinema tickets)
- Work in an international & dynamic environment
- RPA Controller training, including introduction to Robotics
- A chance to be part of a new and pioneer team
- Opportunity to obtain unique knowledge and skills
The qualifications you need
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in process automation is a great asset, but not a must
- Very good English language skills (both spoken and written)
- IT mindset and enthusiasm to develop knowledge of technologies and process automation solutions
- Process / business mindset to identify and address issues
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, supporting effective issue resolution
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV in English as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.