Robotic Process Automation Process Controller (RPA Controller), Łódź
Do you want to help making Nordea best in class in utilizing Robotics technologies? And are you ready to enter a steep, inspiring learning curve filled with challenges? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
Robotics Centre of Excellence is a newly established unit providing Robotics as a service for the whole Nordea Group. We are in a build-up phase where Nordea’s ambition within Robotics is high and our ramp-up plans very ambitious. Utilisation of Robotics and NewTech/AI are bringing enormous potential for the financial industry and Nordea's Robotics vision is to have market leading digital workforce supporting truly digital customer experiences. The Robotics CoE is committed to develop and deliver a wide range of services within the domain such as readiness assessment & and opportunity identification, robotics design and configuration, IT infrastructure, Robotics Operation, accredited training and inspirational workshops. We now offer you an opportunity to be part of this journey from the very beginning with great experiences to gain.
The position we offer
You will join the Robotics Operations unit within Robotics CoE. We are building a robotics factory with the ambition of scaling up and industrializing robotics within the coming 18-24 months. The focus will initially be to build a pipeline and to deliver results, primarily with Robotic Process Automation and later we will build the runway for adopting, scaling up and institutionalizing new robotic technologies such as virtual assistants and cognitive learning.
Your main areas of responsibility are taking over robotised processes from RPA projects and maintaining them on production. This includes monitoring of process / robot parameters, investigation of exceptions and issues, ownership of issue resolution with support from dedicated functions.
- Administer and monitor automated processes
- Investigate business and system exceptions to meet service level and quality requirements
- Administer and extract RPA-related statistics
- Provide process related support to the Robotics team and stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of automated processes
- Collaborate with RPA Developers to ensure optimized robotisation
- Monitor and maintain quality and productivity
- Verify incidents and fix them in the BluePrism software, or escalate to relevant support function
- RPA Controller training, including introduction to Robotics
- A chance to be part of a new and pioneer team
- Opportunity to obtain unique knowledge and skills
- Work in an international & dynamic environment
- Competitive salary, corresponding to your professional experience
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of full-time job contract
- Cafeteria benefits plan (e.g. private health care, sport card, lunch subsidy, cinema tickets)
The qualifications you need
- Very good English language skills (both spoken and written)
- IT mindset and enthusiasm to develop knowledge of technologies and solutions needed for RPA and underlying IT solutions (e.g. BluePrism)
- MS Excel and/or VBA proficiency
- Process / business mindset to identify and address issues
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Analytical process-based thinking and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, supporting quick and effective issue resolution
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in RPA and/or knowledge of BluePrism software will be a great asset
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV in English as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.