Monitoring Engineering Specialist, Gdynia
Do you have strong technical capabilities and experience from implementation of automated monitoring solutions?
We are building the future digital bank to be the bank where the personal and digital relationship makes Nordea a safe and trusted partner. This requires us to be a frontrunner in information technology solutions across the IT landscape and in all technology layers.
You have now a chance to be part of our journey!
The position we offer
As Monitoring Engineering Specialist in the Technology Department within Nordea you will be a part of a cross-country team responsible for design and implementation of Monitoring Solutions.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to build our Infrastructure and Application Performance Monitoring world class solution. You will identify new services and opportunities where monitoring and event management will help to improve availability and efficiency in the bank.
You will be responsible for :
- Design and Implementation of Monitoring solutions
- Integration of monitoring products
- Research and Mature of new products/specialized agents
- Working in close contact with the Operations team.
The qualifications you need
Qualification needed for the job:
- Experience in monitoring solutions configuration.
- Experience in programming/scripting.
- Knowledge about Monitoring and Event Management processes.
- Experience with monitoring tools like: AppDynamics, Tivoli Monitoring, BMC TrueSight Operations Manager, Splunk will be considered as an advantage.
You have to speak and write English at a communicative level.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.