Solution/domain architect, Gdańsk
Nordea Group Treasury IT Solutions is running the development and maintenance of the IT solutions for Group Treasury & Asset and Liability Management at Nordea.
Funds transfer pricing is a key capability in order to govern the bank. As solution architect specialized in both the Treasury application domain and the funds transfer pricing solution you will fill a key role in the team that is under establishment and an organisation that is changing significantly. You will be able to help designing brand new solutions as well as helping out building the team to maintain and develop it as well as governing the architecture of Nordea Treasury.
The position we offer
A rapidly changing regulatory and business environment in the banking industry is driving deep and significant changes in IT, which means that you will be working in a highly dynamic, stimulating and vibrant environment.
We are offering the opportunity to join a highly professional team under establishment and a high degree of freedom to affect your every day work.
The position is permanent and based in Gdansk/Poland and/or Stockholm/Sweden and travel will be required to some extent as we work in distributed teams.
As solution/domain architect for Treasury IT and the funds transfer pricing solution you work hands on with the delivery, lead others, but also possess the ability to zoom out and see the big picture. You will design and redesign the solutions, contribute to improving the way we work, document the solution, meet the business side requirements and handle the design of the integration solutions as well as handle the non-functional requirements and our strategy.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
The qualifications you need
You have a solid background possibly as a system developer/solution architect within DW and business intelligence solutions, possibly within the banking industry. Moreover:
- Holds a MSC in IT, mathematics or similar
- Relevant industry experience(Finance&IT) of at least 2-3 years
- Agile experience with automated testing/continuous delivery
- Great communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Ability to drive decisions and investigations as well as providing technical leadership in the application solution domain as well as on an enterprise architecture level.
- You also hold a relevant work permit.
More information and send application
Kindly send your application in English including your CV and cover letter
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.