Junior Process Officer/Process Officer in KYC Processing PL, Łódź
Know Your Customer Processing PL in Group AML & Sanctions is responsible for customer’s diligence processes. In KYC we are working according to Operational Excellence methodology. We strive to continuously improve our level of services and meet customer’s needs in dynamically changing environment.
If you would like to join us in our everyday challenge in financial anti-crime activities, send us your CV.
The position we offer
- Support in your personal and professional development
- A chance for you to take part in interesting projects that contributes to KYC growth
- Stable employment
- Attractive benefit package
- Very good working conditions and friendly atmosphere
- Excellent work life balance
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of full-time job contract
- Competitive salary, corresponding to your professional experience
- Cafeteria benefits plan (e.g. private health care, sport card, lunch subsidy, cinema tickets)
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Work in an international & dynamic environment
- Opportunity to increase your knowledge and skills
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Great atmosphere at workplace among enthusiastic and result oriented employees
The qualifications you need
- Deliver professional business specific services regarding dedicated team/project
- Meet assigned KPI's according to customer’s needs
- Contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes
- Support training activities
- Interest in finance area (sanctions, anti-money laundering)
- Great Customer Experience approach
- Computer literacy and good knowledge of MS Office tools (mainly Excel)
- English language on appropriate level (it must be at least B2)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to adapt to changes
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure; good time-management
- Ability to work as a team player
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.