Senior Robotics IT Analyst-Engineer - application support, Gdynia
We are right now establishing a robotic support unit and looking for Robotics Analyst-Engineers who can provide application maintenance services for Blue Prism solution.
You will be part of a high performing team that works in close cooperation with other IT units (developers, infrastructure, business) and external consultants to maintain robots that will support business in the most optimal and reliable way.
The position we offer
As an analyst-engineer you will be in the leading area of application maintenance and IT service delivery. Your experience will have a direct influence on the successful running of RPA in production.
The tasks include widely understood 2nd line support, analysing and solving incidents and problems, supporting dress rehearsals and production deployments, participating in upgrades of surrounding systems to conduct risks & impacts analysis for the IT systems.
You will work in close cooperation with other specialists, software developers, administrators, business stakeholders, and vendors in a multinational team of top-tier professionals. You are a highly skilled and passionate team member with a strong desire to learn, have strong professional competencies, and enjoy sharing your knowledge with your colleagues.
In the role you will be responsible for the Blue Prism application and Infrastructure. Typical tasks may also include:
- resolve incidents and manage problems
- application management - configuration and administration, participation in release management process, software upgrades
- vendor & license management
- participation in release management (import/export packages)
- access management (BluePrism, ObserveIT, RobotID)
- VDI configuration and support
- interact with stakeholders and help clarifying questions or solving issues
The qualifications you need
It would be nice to have experience of working in large organizations with understanding of a wide range of enterprise solutions. Incident management, problem management and change management are integral parts of the way we run services at Nordea, as well as optimization, planning and preventive maintenance tasks. Therefore perfect candidates should be familiar with ITIL framework and acquainted with IT Ops in general.
We are working in a Nordic environment and you will have colleagues in all Nordic countries. Therefore for you to succeed in this position you are a team player with good communication and interaction skills. You are confident in written and spoken English. Some travelling might be required (usually no more than 20% of time).
The perfect candidate is self-driven, motivated and enthusiastic problem-solver who possess:
- experience in RPA
- good knowledge of Windows and virtualization
- solid understanding of Client-Server architecture
- some experience in working with databases
- fluent English (written and verbal communication)
- knowledge of Blue Prism platform would be a significant advantage.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain :
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.