PL/SQL Developer, Gdynia
Join us! You will get the opportunity to participate in very large IT projects in banking industry for Nordic countries. We are looking for an individual, who is a passionate Oracle PL/SQL Developer, who loves to work with large and complex systems in an international environment, where many point of views must be reflected.
The position we offer
You will be working in an agile team distributed between Poland and Scandinavian countries.
Team is a development team working on main application – Unika – used by Nordea Finance Denmark.
Travelling to Nordic may occur from time to time (1-2 weeks for trainings at the beginning + less often later).
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
The qualifications you need
Expected skills cover:
- Sound knowledge of DB objects Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views, MV,
- Data loading things like SQL Loader, External table
- Utilities like, UTL_FILE, UTL_TCP, UTL_MAIL, UTL_SMTP
- Basic concepts of Normalisation, joins, performance tuning
- TOAD, FORMS and Reports BUILDER 6 to 9, FormsAPI master, PLSQL Developer
- Jira, GIT (Nice to have)
- Basic knowledge of Windows CMD/bat files
- Exposure to change management tools
- Open minded entrepreneurial approach
- Experience of working independently
- Problem solving attitude
- Good ability to communicate with business requirement developers as well as IT staff
- English (min. B2)
More information and send application
Kindly send your application in English including your CV and cover letter.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.