IT Infrastructure Specialist, Gdańsk
Nordea Group Functions IT solutions are looking for one junior infrastructure specialist/developer to strengthen our team supporting technology platforms.
IT Infrastructure Specialist is a key internal position, supporting the major change agenda within Nordea, with great development potential for the right candidate.
The position we offer
Group Functions IT is a division responsible for development, maintenance and operations of all IT applications in Group Functions. We team up across the Nordea value chain with our 150 employees in five countries, and approximately 550 consultants representing our professional global partners.
Business Reporting IT is a unit within Group Functions IT delivering common reporting and analysis services within Nordea.
As IT Infrastructure Specialist, you will increase our internal platform capabilities and proactively work towards automation, integration and improved ways of working.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Implementation and maintenance of test and development platforms to support stable environment and effective high performance solutions
- Make technical decisions based on analysis and knowledge of platforms, environments and software tracks in order to add value
- Participate in infrastructure, platform and tool activities in projects to ensure high quality solutions together with teams
- Understand the underlying processes with focus on technical issues for the purpose of being able to provide relevant advice and support
- Provide professional analyses and knowledge of the development platforms and tools to ensure high quality solutions
The position is located in Tricity, Poland.
The qualifications you need
We are looking for new team members and a good team player with a strong interest in different technologies such as Windows, Oracle and MSSQL database, Weblogic, Oracle EPM and ETL / DataStage. We value error tracking skills.
Furthermore, we expect:
- Structured way of working and detailed oriented
- Used to work in multi-cultural environments and with team members in remote locations
- Excellent level in speaking, reading and writing in English
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or similar, preferred
- Able to travel
Finally, we believe that you are a result-oriented person who likes to deliver and learn new things.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.