Senior IT Analyst in Application Operations, Gdynia
Are you the one who can help Nordea to build the IT of tomorrow?
We are looking for IT professionals, who enjoy working with people and processes in a highly complex and modern IT systems context.
You will work ensuring that our payments services to important corporate customers up and running with an end-to-end perspective.
The position we offer
You will be located in Tricity (Gdynia/Gdańsk) a part of a Global Team, with colleagues in the Nordic countries. We have a strong Team Spirit and commitment. We keep an informal and open atmosphere and are trying to have fun at work.
In overview the job consists of:
- Monitoring and ensuring that the file transfer applications are available
- Contribute in fixing problems that may occur in the handover between the components in the delivery chain and in the applications
- In case of problems, alert and inform stakeholders during the incident process
- Identify measures that can contribute to improved stability
The qualifications you need
You are dedicated and have a service attitude. You put the end user and customer first, and an honour in following up.
You have excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing. Your English skills are excellent.
You are open to limited travel within Nordic region – close collaboration with colleagues in Sweden.
Motivation and willingness to learn something new every day is the mindset we are looking for in the potential candidates.
- Experience with maintaining mainframe applications (programming languages like Cobol)
- Experience in working with file transfer protocols
We also expect:
- Knowledge about technologies on a high abstraction level
- Result orientation
- Strong teamwork
- Good communication skills
Perfect candidate will show experience in one or more areas:
- Knowledge about banking processes, especially in the area of payments
- Mainframe programming
- File transfers/communication protocols.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
More information and send application
Kindly send your application in English including your CV and cover letter.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.