Data Steward, Gdynia/Łódź
Join our team! We are looking for a Data Steward.
The position we offer
You will be part of the great journey of Nordea to establish a global customer and counterparty data solution, governance and processes. The position will offer an opportunity to influence and improve the data quality processes for customer and counterparty data in the new Customer and Counterparty Master MDM solution, existing legacy systems, new Core Banking Platform and Data Warehouses.
You will contribute to the process and data analysis work in this area, performing and proving operational quality improvement work to set the foundation of our future bank. As a member of the Customer and Counterparty Data unit you will contribute to our vision; “All channels and business processes use trusted and compliant customer and counterparty data enabling the future digital relationship bank.”
As a Data Steward your responsibilities include:
- Executing operational tasks delegated by data owners
- Key party driving the data lifecycle management within Nordea group
- Analysing and investigating data
- Performing data quality improvement tasks
- Coordinating different data initiatives
- Supporting your peers and actively sharing knowledge
- Taking on responsibility of the job, colleagues, and the value chain working as one team to make a difference
- Interacting in a professional manner and with value adding attitude with various stakeholders across organisational borders
The position is located in Gdynia and Łódź, Poland.
The qualifications you need
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Pays attention to detail
- Quickly adapts to new tools and practises
- Courage to suggest improvement
- Has a basic level understanding of data and data structures
- Is able to conduct thorough analysis
- Possesses good communication and documentation skills to visualise data in a clear and transparent way
- Has a highly co-operative attitude, good at connecting with people and reaching out proactively
- Is fluent in English and preferably in one Nordic language
- Preferably possesses previous experience with data quality improvement tasks.
More information and send application
Customer and Counterparty Data (CCD) is COO organisation for Group Functions. CCD has the Nordea group wide responsibility for customer and counterparty data. We supply and manage the data asset, and have the responsibility of ensuring group wide high quality customer and counterparty data and related services, as well as contributing to the development of the Bank’s simplification initiatives.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.