Hadoop Operations Specialist, Warszawa
The position we offer
You will be part of an international Hadoop Operation team working with administration and daily management of our production and test environments.
The qualifications you need
- Hands on experience in Java, Scala, Python, Bash scripting.
- Strong Linux/Unix skills.
- In-depth knowledge about data models, structure and database systems (preferably Oracle RDBMS).
- Good understanding of distributed computing.
- AMP Berkeley big data stack.
- Experience with other layers of the technology stack.
- Experience with large enterprise infrastructure.
Overall we expect that
- You have good communication skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are ready to support highly available production environment by participating in a rotating on-call duty.
- You are ready to work in a process oriented IT organisation.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects.
- Full Time position based on an employment contract.
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position.
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools.
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications.
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme.
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.