IT Analyst for Group Treasury IT Solutions, Gdynia
We are looking to enhance our team with an IT analyst with expertise in Banking and Data warehousing for Group Treasury IT Solutions and eager to become a part of a dynamic, vibrant and experienced international team. This position is based in Poland.
The position we offer
Group Treasury IT Solutions supports GFIT business partners with sustainable IT solutions and effective IT services for development and maintenance. The solutions are mainly supporting the trading process, risk and compliance reporting, liquidity risk management, market risk management and funds transfer pricing.
As an IT Analyst you would be working in one of the key development projects of strategic importance to the bank. This project involves building a data warehouse which will serve as a common data repository for business data and which will fulfil the analytical and reporting needs of treasury over time. This data warehousing solution will replace many existing data repositories (or data marts) and reporting solutions.
You will work closely with other team members, our business partners and with our extended offshore team members in India. Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the business and clearly defining system requirements based on business requirements
- Have a 360 innovative view of what is to be achieved and help out with the prioritization of requirements
- Participating in the business requirements process and testing process with an IT solution perspective
- Engaging and developing project team members in understanding the strategic and business rationale for the requirements and for the solution
- Facilitating the collaboration between Business and IT
The qualifications you need
You have good cognitive and analytical skills, and can work with complex issues on an abstract level. You are able to adopt a long-term perspective and combine that with insightful action and the ability to 'make things happen'. You are an excellent communicator, able to both facilitate dialogue and drive decisions when necessary.
You have a high degree of relevant business understanding and particularly in analysis of “real world” business problems. Background in banking is desirable.
You have minimum 3 years of experience as an IT Analyst working in Banking Data warehousing projects in an agile environment.
You have a Bachelor’s degree in IT or Engineering. Written and spoken English at a professional level is expected. You are very organized and work productively in an agile environment.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.