Software License Specialist, Gdynia
The Software License Manager Group is responsible for the central registration and reconciliation of all Nordea group software. The Software License Manager Group supports the Nordea organization in understanding software licensing and current licensing position.
The position we offer
Software License Specialist is performing reconciliation of software licenses in scope. We ensure that licenses acquired by Nordea are used efficiently across Nordea’s IT infrastructure.
You will initiate activities to keep Nordea compliant to all agreements you manage.
You will work in a customer focused dynamic environment putting high demands on cost optimization and continuous improvement.
You will work in a team with very competent colleagues and a high energy level.
The qualifications you need
- Degree in IT Engineering or similar
- License expert for a Software Supplier or a group of Software suppliers
- Deep knowledgeable of the terms and conditions of the Supplier contract(s)
- Deep knowledgeable of license rules and regulations such as the software entitlements and Product Use Rights
- Knowledge of processes linked to Software license
- Knowledge of ITIL and SS-ISO 19770
- Strong collaboration skills combined with deep subject matter expertise
- Worked with or have knowledge of software license tools
- Understanding building block and what are required for compliancy
- Professional skills in English both written and spoken
More information and send application
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.