Junior Procurement Officer/ Procurement Officer in Cost Control team in Group Procurement, Łódź
Group Procurement is all about supporting our Business Partners throughout Nordea to reach their targets by providing advice and executional services when it comes to optimize cost. As the first department in Nordea Operations Centre, we are responsible for end-to-end invoice handling process, reporting directly to our Nordics managers.
In Group Procurement we have the ambition to be recognised as the best procurement function in the European Financial Industry by 2018, and the Cost Control team highly contributes to achieve that goal.
You will be part of our Cost Control team, and join an exciting and developing environment where you will be involved in a broad and variety of tasks and projects, providing cost transparency and efficiency for various Nordea Business Areas which create Nordea Future Banking industry.
The position we offer
As Junior Procurement Officer/ Procurement Officer in Cost Control team, you will together with your colleagues be responsible for:
- Verification of the invoices against the signed contracts with the biggest Nordea suppliers;
- Reporting discrepancies and spend under management;
- Close cooperation with the Business Area representatives and Nordea suppliers
Cost Control constantly drives new activities to increases Group Procurement spend under management and expand the scope of responsibilities to be able to even more effectively support Nordea Business Areas.
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely
- Great atmosphere at work in the Nordea Unlimited environment
- Cross border cooperation connected with business trips to Scandinavia
The qualifications you need
To support our goal to become the best procurement in the European financial sector, we are looking for you with the following qualifications:
- At least Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance & Accounting or similar (also during studies)
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Strong Excel skills – VBA will be an asset
- Focus on details and high quality results
- Excellent communication skills and fast relationship building
If you have an experience in the accountancy and/or in working with projects, it will be considered an advantage.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.