IT Network Specialist, Gdynia
Do you have solid and strong technical capabilities and experience from Network IT infrastructure? Then join this exciting opportunity within Nordea.
We are building the future digital bank to be the bank where the personal and digital relationship makes Nordea a safe and trusted partner. This requires us to be a frontrunner in information technology solutions across the IT landscape and in all technology layers. You have now a chance to be part of our journey!
The position we offer
You will be part of a cross-country Datacenter Network Operation Team as Network Specialist.
The main objectives for the position are to develop, maintain and monitor IT network infrastructure. Integral part of the work is to participate in projects and improvement work as an expert in Nordea IT responsible for ensuring continuous availability of network Infrastructure. You will focus on Load-balancers part of Infrastructure.
The qualifications you need
- Good understanding of Network infrastructure and knowledge of network technologies (DataCenter, WAN/LAN)
- Experience in configuring network devices and/or firewalls
- Strong understanding of network security principles
- Knowledge of network loadbalancers design and configuration
- Knowledge of Citrix Netscalers Loadbalancers will be an advantage
You have to speak and write English at a communicative level.
You will report to the Head of Network DataCenter Operations.
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to
Employee Pension Scheme
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.