Senior solution engineer in operations and change driver, Gdynia
We are looking for 4 committed team members to drive down our operation cost on HW and the applications use of this. 2 persons with more engineer/operations profile and 2 persons who will play role of change driver and executioner. We are also happy to see candidates that represent very good level of both profiles.
The position we offer
As a senior solution engineer in operations, you will be a major contributor in driving down our I&O cost on Mainframe and Midrange environments. You will assist our journey for higher maturity and improvements in our Applications use of our technology stack. You will be part of building up a new organization, covering Operations.
You will be working with Banking IT – responsible for multiple large applications in Nordea, such as Netbank, Payment systems, Cards, Branch and contact centres, credit and risk.
The entire team is a cross functional support unit for Transaction -, Retail and Digital Banking, which is being built to become a unit of ~100 dedicated colleagues in total.
If you are good at navigating in a complex environment, both political and organisational, and are motivated by challenge, you might be the candidate we are looking for. Result orientation is a key, and this is a position where you can excel in producing results.
The qualifications you need
Your background is highly technical. And if you have previous experience in driving down cost on Mainframe and Midrange environments from other large companies, it will be considered as a clear advantage.
Required engineer profile skills, which are at the same time nice-to-have for change driver / executor role:
If you are close to mainframe profile, you should have:
- Basic Mainframe knowledge / zOS
- Experience with Middleware IBM MQ Series, IMS Database
- Experience with Mainframe DB2
If you are close to midrange profile (Windows), you should have:
- Strong experience with VM Ware (Windows, Linux, Unix)
- Experience with Oracle and SQL databases
- It would be a bonus if you have experience with Web-Logic
Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Are a strong team player
- Have strong communication skills on many organizational levels
- Have a personal drive towards resolution and result
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.