Senior Lean Consultant, Łódź
Operational Excellence is a key result area of our strategic direction. Operational Excellence is about installing the capability to improve performance on an ongoing and daily basis. At the moment, this is done is by executing OpEx transformations team by team, where we train the teams capabilities within planning, operations management, standards, performance measurement, leadership depending on the team specific needs. Currently we are looking for:
Senior Lean Consultant
(under recommendation policy)
in Business Development Team
The position we offer
As senior consultant, you will play an essential role in enabling this. To guide and help the organisation to develop the required capabilities will be your main purpose, and you will build close cooperation with the local wholesale banking senior management and teams.
This means that you will:
- Support work streams and initiatives to reach their objectives, ensuring focus on business impact and valid initiatives.
- Lead transformation to an operational excellent organisation, and help remove problems that impede the teams.
- Ensure alignment between delivery plans and local implementation.
- Hold line managers accountable, and ensure deliveries.
- Ensure best practice sharing, and challenge the organisation on ambitions goals.
- Support the continuous improvement of the OpEx toolbox and approach.
The qualifications you need
- 5 years’ experience in working with operational excellence and Lean
- Solid experience from running lean transformations and managing change at all levels
- of an organisation
- Previous experience in working with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in both local language and English
- Banking experience will be considered a plus but is not a requirement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Willingness to business travels (Nordics countries)
- Pro-active approach and ability to easily adapt to different circumstances
- Good communication skills that you utilise on a daily basis
- Outgoing, analytical and detail oriented nature
- Ability to work under pressure
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of full-time job contract
- Competitive salary, corresponding to your professional experience
- Cafeteria benefits plan (e.g. private health care, sport card, lunch subsidy, cinema tickets)
- Work in an international & dynamic environment
- A chance to be a part of a new cross-border team
- Opportunity to increase your knowledge and skills
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV in English as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.