Robotic Process Automation Support Engineer, Gdynia
Robotics is the future – you want to be a part of it and make it possible!
The position we offer
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) provides a new way to automate manual work processes. In practice, RPA means the use of sophisticated computer software to execute rule based processes as if a real person was doing it across applications and systems.
We are right now establishing a robotic support unit and looking for a RPA Support Engineers who can provide services for Blue Prism based solution.
Working as RPA Support Engineer means being an important contributor in our work with increasing quality, speed and efficiency of our products, processes and regulatory services.
You will work at the heart of Nordea, with the opportunity to truly have an impact on both customer- and employee satisfaction.
You will be part of a high performing team that works in close cooperation with otherIT units, business and external consultants to configure and maintain robots that will support business in the most optimal and reliable way.
In the role you will:
- perform tasks based on Standard Operating Procedures
- anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- prepare and provision Robots for process configuration and execution
- troubleshoot infrastructure and process errors
- perform audits on different processes
- assist development team in resolving technical problems
- interact with stakeholders and help clarifying questions or solving issues
- be responsible for the RPA infrastructure
- create and maintain technical documents
The qualifications you need
We are looking for a person with a technical or IT background who has basic experience or big interest in programming. Open to work on new technologies, open mindset and innovation friendly. You are fluent in English, can work out of Poland and are willing to travel to other countries occasionally.
In addition, you:
- Are able to interact with multiple IT partners such as Windows / Virtualization / Database Engineering teams.
- Possess good knowledge in Windows based operating systems.
- Have good understanding about Client-Server architecture.
- Are good in written and verbal communication.
- Are self-driven, motivated and enthusiastic problem-solver.
- Have working knowledge of SharePoint and Confluence.
- Understanding of programming concepts; programming background on any coding language is preferred.
- Understanding of various automation components and features available in robotics products / IT automation is preferred.
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.