Robotics IT Engineer, Gdynia
Robotics is the future – you want to be a part of it and make it possible!
The position we offer
We are right now establishing a robotic support unit and looking for Robotics Engineers who can provide services for Blue Prism solution.
You will be part of a high performing team that works in close cooperation with other IT units, business and external consultants to configure and maintain robots that will support business in the most optimal and reliable way.
In the role you will:
- perform tasks based on Standard Operating Procedures
- anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- prepare and provision Robots for process configuration and execution
- troubleshoot infrastructure and process errors
- perform audits on different processes
- assist development team in resolving technical problems
- interact with stakeholders and help clarifying questions or solving issues
- be responsible for the RPA infrastructure
- create and maintain technical documents
The qualifications you need
- Basic knowledge of Windows / virtualization / database
- Understanding of Client-Server architecture
- Fluent English (written and verbal communication)
- Are self-driven, motivated and enthusiastic problem-solver
- Knowledge of Blue Prism platform would be an advantage
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family
- Sports card
- Catering and cinema tickets funding
- A possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Relocation package option
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.