Robotic Process Automation Process Controller, Łódź
Robotics Centre of Excellence (CoE), part of Banking Business Transformation unit in Personal Banking, is setting up and modelling the digital workforce and AI capabilities across the Group. With outlook to expand CoE activities to Poland, we are looking for RPA Process Controllers who will work across markets and business areas.
Robotics is the future - join us and make it possible!
Currently we are looking for:
Robotic Process Automation Process Controller
You will be part of a high performing team that works in close cooperation with the business, external consultants and IT to automate processes in order to create optimum gain for Nordea’s business.
The position we offer
Your main areas of responsibility are taking over robotised processes from RPA projects and maintaining them on production. This includes monitoring of process / robot parameters, investigation of exceptions and issues, ownership of issue resolution with support from dedicated functions.
- Administer and monitor automated processes
- Investigate business and system exceptions to meet targeted service level and quality requirements
- Administer and extract RPA-related statistics
- Provide process related support to the Robotics team and stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of automated processes
- Collaborate with RPA Developers to ensure optimized robotisation
- Monitor and maintain quality and productivity
- Verify incidents and fix them in the BluePrism software, or escalate to relevant support function
The qualifications you need
- Very good English language skills (both spoken and written)
- IT mindset and enthusiasm to develop knowledge of technologies and solutions needed for RPA and underlying IT solutions (e.g. BluePrism)
- MS Excel and/or VBA proficiency
- Process / business mindset to properly identify and address issues, minimising negative impact on business and customer
- Analytical process-based thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong team-player with well-developed communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in RPA and knowledge of BluePrism software will be a great asset
- RPA Controller training, including introduction to Robotics
- A chance to be part of a new and pioneer team
- Opportunity to obtain unique knowledge and skills
- Work in an international & dynamic environment
- Competitive salary, corresponding to your professional experience
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of full-time job contract
- Cafeteria benefits plan (e.g. private health care, sport card, lunch subsidy, cinema tickets)
More information and send applicationPlease include permit for processing personal data in CV in English as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.